[b-greek] RE: Teach Yourself's "New Testament Greek", by D. F. Hu dson

From: Penner (pennerkm@mcmaster.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 17:01:18 EST

> The point of all this rambling is to make a simple request.
> Kathy, if you or anyone else on the b-Greek list have any
> suggestions or general advice on how to proceed with teaching
> a young child Greek, I'd love to hear it.

The pictorial flashcards that go with _Greek to Me_ (by Story and Story)
should not be overlooked.

BTW, I began teaching my younger brother Greek when he was about 12,
using Wenham and Memcards. I set up my computer so that it wouldn't let
him play any games until he had gone through his vocabulary for the day!

Ken Penner, M.C.S. (Regent College), M.A. (McMaster)
Ph.D. Student, Religious Studies,
Biblical Field (Early Judaism major)
McMaster University
Hamilton, Canada