[b-greek] Galatians 2:1

From: Keith Thompson (KAT@kneptune.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 12:42:49 EST

<x-flowed>
Hi!
  I see my question has generated a bit of interest, but I'm still
confused and left without an answer. (B-Greek has been very helpful but
sometimes I find people answer questions I haven't asked and don't
answer the questions I ask.)
  If Paul had wanted to say 'during/throughout fourteen years' how would
he have written it? I would expect exactly what's written in Galatians
2:1. And I'm still not sure whether this form is always an idiom meaning
'after' or sometimes literally means 'during' or 'throughout'.
  Thanks again for any help.

EN CRISTWi,
Keith Thompson (Manchester, UK)
Email: keitht@kneptune.demon.co.uk