[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: BioDynamic Farming

A vibration of what? Measurable how? In what sense do mean
that the soil is a living organism? The whole soil or only
the organic portion?

That someone can farm a large area and apply biodynamic techniques
does not prove that they help production, it only demonstrates
that they are not ruinously determental. To prove that they are
beneficial it would be necessary to do controlled trials in which
all management factors were the same except the biodynamic applications.
Then there would need to be some measureable improvement.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Haskett