[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ptlumber

Article 15654 of rec.gardens:
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
From: griff@ole.cdac.com (Mark Griffin)
Subject: Pressure treated lumber repost
Sender: griff@ole.cdac.com (Mark Griffin)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1993 07:24:17 GMT

This is a repost of an article I read a while ago on this subject that
seemed so well documented that it was hard to ignore.  I got tweaked
into reposting it after reading someone getting flamed about using
good 'ol CCA40 by a bozo that seemed to not take much of anything
seriously.

Hope it helps whoever requested it.

griff@cdac.com

This was posted in misc.consumers.house a while ago.