[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bart Hall-Beyer

On Tue, 18 Jan 1994 14:06:31 -0500 Ray Dobert said:
>Date: Tue, 18 Jan 1994 12:12:19 -0600 (CST)
>From: Bart Hall_Beyer <barth@ncatfyv.uark.edu>
>

>If there is no list or group, do any of you know of researchers and
>others working in that field ?
>
>Bart Hall-Beyer     ):*
>Fayetteville, Ark.

Here are a few names to begin your quest.
I do not know how many of these people are still at the locations listed,
as I am taking them off of references that are 1-10 yrs old.

D.K. Chatterjee, J.J. Kilbane, and A.M. Chakrabarty  Univ. Illinois
                                                     Dept. of Microbiology

Frank Higson and Dennis Focht  Univ. of Calif. @Riverside  Dept of Soil and
                                                            Environm. Sci.

O.A. Ogunseitan, I.L. Delgado, Y.-L. Tsai and B.H. Olson  Univ. of Calif Irvine
                                                     Environ. Analysis & Design
                                                     Program in Social Ecology

S.-Y. Liu, Z. Zheng, R. Zhang, and J.-M. Bollag   Penn State Univ
                                                  Dept. of Agronomy
                                                  Lab of Soil Biochemistry

Martin Alexander   Dept. of Agronomy/ Lab of Soil Microbiology
                   Cornell University

Nikolaus Amrhein    Institut fur Pflanzenwissenschaften / Biochemie und
                    Physiologie der Pflanzen, ETH Zurich, Sonneggstrasse 5
                    Ch-8092 Zurich, Switzerland

S. E. Maloney     Division of Biotechnology, Public Health Laboratory Service
                  Centre for Applied Microbiology & Research
                  Porton Down / Salisbury / Wiltshire / SP4 0JG /
                  UNITED KINGDOM

Walter Mulbry and Jeffry Karns   USDA Pesticide Degradation Laboratory
                                 ARS / USDA
                                 Beltsville MD 20705

Allan Konopka    Dept. of Biological Sciences / Purdue University