[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Soil bioremediation alternatives for hydrocarbon contamination.

After years of research at the University of Texas, a blend of 13 microbes
collected from natural oil seeps around the world has been compiled.  This
blend is proving to be a very effective, cost efficient means of transforming
any natural hydrocarbon into 100% safe byproduct.  Hydrocarbon refers to the
most important class of organic compounds that occur in petroleum and natural
gas.  A partial list of hydrocarbons that are transformed by this blend are:
gasoline, diesel, indene, benzene, tolulene, tylene, ace napthalene, kerosene,
methane, paraffin, carbon, coke, coal tar, turpentine, oil based paint, grease
and many others.  This blend is marketed under the name Earth Wise Formula 1
and is FDA and USDA approved.  Earth Wise also meets all 1995 EPA requirements
for bioremediation.  The client list ranges from airports, marinas, restaurants,
service stations, wrecking yards, hotels, and the armed forces.  For more
information on how to purchase Earth Wise please call Kim at (916)583-6952.

Sincerely,

Kim Smith
earthsmt@sierra.net

Article 1134 of bionet.plants: