was all positive.

(Information remembered from a radio interview)

David Moss.

lZ...lcompost-making.faqlcompost-using.faqFrom jbgFC@hamp.hampshire.edu Thu Nov  3 10:40:11 EST 1994
Article: 4302 of alt.sustainable.agriculture
From: jbgFC@hamp.hampshire.edu (Joel B Gruver)
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture
Subject: info request
Date: 3 Nov 1994 04:11:02 -0000
Sender: daemon@bigblue.oit.unc.edu

Thanks to everyone that sent me info concerning hog composting. I am
familiar with Joel Salatin's system and the Nordell system. If anyone
knows of any other farmers using hog composting systems, I would
like to hear about them.

I am interested in hearing about mechanical and cultural cover crop
suppression techniques. Grazing, mowing, flaming, scalding with hot
water, undercutting, strip tilling... are some exaamples.
Joel Gruver
jgruver@hamp.hampshire.edu