[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Compost, Yarrow Helps?

In article <1737DBE23S86.LEAPDJWV@VM.TEMPLE.EDU> LEAPDJWV@VM.TEMPLE.EDU writes:

>I started some Yarrow seeds this weekend.  Planning to add this
>to our small herb garden after reading how beautiful it would be
>in bloom.  I'm not familiar with Yarrow, but my wife read of grand
>things it leaves could do in out compost.  One leaf can take on
>a wheelbarrow of material?  Based on that review I planted more seeds
>and can't wait for true growth.
>
>Can this be true?  Yarrow a compost helper?

I don't know about Yarrow, but I've been told that Comfry is one of the best
things you can put into a compost pile and that if you grow it for no other
reason it is worth it.
Comfry tea however is a carcinogen.
Dave Clark - Data General Corp. Westboro, MA
dclark@wellspring.us.dg.com

Opinions expressed are my own.  Any resemblance to other opinions
living or dead are purely coincidental.