[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Rotterdam Auction Prices by Today's Market Prices

Rotterdam Auction Prices by Today's Market Prices
http://www.todaymarket.com/tmp_fv.htm

 This website  provides in an original way the
wholesale fruits and vegetables market prices from
USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Asia and Latin America,
classified by product, origin and sizes. With this
new tool you can  compare the terminal prices of
each commodity among more than thirty markets all
over the world.
This  includes  Arrivals Report, Fruit Report,
Misc. Commodities Arrivals, Misc. Herb Report, Misc.
Ornamental Vegetables,  Onions & Potatoes Report,
Package Count Report, Subtropical Fruit & Vegetable
Report, Vegetable Report and Weekly Shipments by
Commodities.
Today's Markets Prices  provides statistics, graphs
and tables about
last month prices. Also, you will be able to place
business opportunities
free of charge on our free GREEN BUSINESS CORNER.

Mike Green
webmaster@todaymarket.com
http://www.todaymarket.com

PD: We would appreciate a link to our website.