Hay prices

Good Morning!
I am trying to gather some informal information on current hay prices
around the country.  I am not looking for "official" numbers, just an
idea of what prices are for different forages around the country.  I
am particularly interested in prices for the southern U.S. but also
am curious about prices elsewhere.
So, if you could simply reply with what you last bought (or sold) hay
for, or what you heard your neighbor got for some hay, or what you
heard in the coffee shop, drop me a line.  Please specify what type
of hay (e.g., bermudagrass, fescue, bromegrass) and in what type of
package (round bale, small square bale, large square bale, etc.), and
the approximate price per ton I would appreciate it.
Hope your weather is better than it is here.  We now have freezing
rain and the cars are sliding all over.  Being from North Dakota
originally, the cold doesn't bother me, but that damn ice!
Matt A. Sanderson
Associate Professor, Forage Physiology
Texas Agricultural Experiment Station
Internet:m-sanderson@tamu.edu