1996 AMERICAN FORAGE AND GRASSLAND COUNCIL MEETING

Greetings. Without wanting to draw any attention away from the 1995 AFGC
annual meeting scheduled for Lexington, Kentucky from March 12-15, I want
to advise that the 1996 meeting will be held in Vancouver, British
Columbia, Canada from June 13-16, 1996. I do so for several reasons.
First, I hope you will mark the dates on your advance calendar and plan to
attend (maybe even give a paper). The more immediate reason, however, is
so that any of you involved with planning meetings of major organizations
that year could hopefully  avoid conflicting with our dates. Thank you.

Don Bates
Chair,1996 AFGC Meeting