No Subject

Date:         Fri, 10 Mar 1995 12:14:48 EST
 I spent 6 months in Talin Region or Armenia where the rainfall is <15"
 and they say Alfalfa just don't yield enough. They mention a Sainfoin
 hay but I had never heard of it. Is it availabe in the US? Is it a reasona
 ble producing forage? Are you familier with other species that might be
 suitable for such arid areas?
 thanks for your comments

                                        Sincerely

                                        Dale W. Redding