white clover

Does anyone have any information on a variety of white clover called
'IRRIGATION'?  Also called VICTORIAN IRRIGATION, TONGALA IRRIGATION, AND
ULMARRA formerly known as DINGEE WILD WHITE.  Developed in Australia for
use under irrigation and high summer temps/low humidity.  This is an old
variety and I need to know if seed is still available (and if it is
available in the US) and whether it is worth using.  I'm in the
intermountain region of Utah with hot dry summers and irrigation.  Thanks
Susan
Susan Buffler
Pasture Research Associate
Dept. Plants, Soils, and Biometeorology