No Subject

Greetings,

I am interested in comments from anyone who has information concerning the
IVth International Symposium on the Nutrition of Herbivores.  This symposium
will be held in Clermont-Ferrand FRANCE this September.  I have the
promotional literature and am interested in finding out more specifics.  Has
anyone attended this symposium before?    How many people will be attending?
What percent acedemia versus industry?  Do they have any commercial exhibots?
 We are trying to decide whether to attend and present our new technology for
fiber analysis using filter bags.  Thank you for your help.

Andrew Komarek
ANKOM Technology Corp.
140 Turk Hill Park
Fairport, NY 14450