Re: REQUEST: Reed Canarygrass Production Profile

David H. - two sources for you to check out.  Latest issue of J.
Prodn Agric. has a nice article by Collins and Allinson of
Connecticut, that compares growth patterns of RCG and TF.  Nice
design.  Two years data.  The other authoritative source you should
check out is Shabtai Bittman, with Agriculture Canada.  I think he is
in one of the BC stations.  I can check this out if you cannot find
him.  He recently authored an updated version of the Ag Canada
pamphlet on RCG, and should have a good handle on what you want.  Ann

ACLARK@crop.uoguelph.ca
Dr. E. Ann Clark
Associate Professor
Crop Science