poisonous plant guide

Does anyone know where poisonous plant guides are available? We need one for
livestock poisonous plants, preferably of the southeast. It would be nice if it
had color pictures of the plants as well as the symptoms of affected animals.
      I have several reference copies in the office but none that producers can
buy. Mine are also 20+ years old, still good, just out of print. Would need to
be able to mail order, no big bookstores close.
--
Charles M Young
E-Mail  : cyoung@ashe