Perennial Ryegrass info

Forage Colleagues:

This note is to request information on perennial ryegrass that can
be linked to the draft AFGC National Forage Fact Sheet on Perennial
Ryegrass.  I'd like to link P.R. variety trial information and other
research information.  Ideally we would link you your WWW site, but
the short-term alternative is to have you send me data for scanning
or posting from electronic (email or diskette) files.

For those of you with WWW access, you can look at the present draft
version at the following URL:
http://www.forages.css.orst.edu/Topics/Species/Perennial_ryegrass/AFGC_National_Fact_Sheet.html/

Thanks.

David