Real Kudzu Kuestions

SORRY ABOUT THE OTHER MESSAGE.  MY MOUSE JAMMED.

People in the southern United States, as well as other places, have a real
"problem" with Kudzu (Pueraria lobata).  However, it is my understanding that
this USDA soil stopper may in fact have many more uses, not the least of which
is as a forage.

To cut to the chase, I am looking for any information that can help place Kudzu
in a better connotation, i.e. chemical composition-nutritional value, other uses
than above, or anything that you might feel relevant.

Thanks ahead of time,
Dennis Hancock
dennis_hancock@berea.edu
(606)-986-9341 ext. 5590