Vetiver, Khus Khus

Does any one have information regarding, or could direct me where I could locate
information concerning Vetiver, Khus Khus (Vetiveria zizanioides)?

I understand that this species is indigenous to India.  I am looking for
specific information on nutrient quality, potential anti-nutrient
characteristics, and general descriptions.

This species is being proposed for erosion control in a new ruminant exhibit.
The animals will have unrestricted access to the plants.

Mark S. Edwards, Ph.D.
Society Nutritionist
ZOOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF SAN DIEGO
P.O. Box 551