Re: Bermudagrass National Fact Sheet

David & Forage-Mg'ers

I'd like to start to compile information for the Bermudagrass National
Fact Sheet. Please let me know if you are interested in helping as
a co-author, etc. I've started a draft page which just lists the broad
categories at this point. It's located at:

http://WWW2.MsState.Edu/~dlang/bermudaGFIS.html

>On March 20, 1996 David Hannaway wrote:
> Thanks for the update.  That would be great if you'd be willing to
> take the leadership of some of the warm season grass fact sheets.
> The Perennial Ryegrass section is the most complete at present.  See
> what you think of that format and go from there.  If you have ideas
> of co-authors, feel free to contact them to get started.

Thanks for your help,

David Lang
Associate Professor of Agronomy

Forages in Mississippi ETC * HomePage at:
http://WWW2.MsState.Edu/~dlang/foragesms.html