Host farms needed!

 -----------------BRING THE WORLD TO YOUR DOOR----------------------

MESA, a non-profit, USIA-designated international exchange organization, is
now interviewing sustainable/organic growers, ag. extension agents and CSAs
to host young international farmers seeking live/work positions on your
farm/facility for one full year (6 months placements are available too).
MESA's Russian, Lithuanian, Honduran and Guatemalan candidates are
agriculturally skilled and want to improve their knowledge in sustainable
practices, thus promoting eco-farming around the world.

We are now seeking Field Crops and Forage Crops host farms in the Western
region of the U.S., but we'll welcome inquiries from anywhere in the U.S.
Host farms provide room, board and a $675/month program fee (or $800/month
w/room only). The program fee enables MESA to provide its international
farmers with $300/month stipends, health insurance, educational seminars,
J-1 visas, domestic travel and administrative support. Host farms have no
payroll taxes or legal documentation concerns---plus a very reliable and
enthusiastic individual working full-time on your farm!

We have just 3-4 more openings left, and we must secure placements for our
international farmers ASAP!  If you would like to receive specific
information about any of our applicants, please send us a brief
introduction with your full address and telephone #, or contact:

(mesa@hooked.net)

--
(mesa@hooked.net)