No Subject

I would like some feedback concerning adding the seed (bermuda,
fescue, ryegrass, etc.) in the fertilizer truck with the fertilizer
when trying to establish these grasses.  This is somewhat of a
heated topic here in Clay County, Miss. at this time.  I know it's
easier to spread both at the same time, but there can also be
problems associated with germination, seed placement and fertilizer
placement.  Any pros, cons or related information would be
appreciated.

Perry D. Kimbrough
County Agent
clay@aac.msstate.edu