forage soybeans

I am taking the liberty of forwarding this information request to forage-mg.
If you can help, please respond directly to Debi Kelly.

>From: kellyd@ext.missouri.edu
>Date: Thu, 15 May 97 11:48:07 cdt
>To: sanet-mg@ces.ncsu.edu
>Cc: z@acad.nwmissouri.edu
>Subject: forage soybeans
>
>     I have had a professor at another university in Missouri contact me
>     for information about forage soybeans.  His is interested in
>     researching the possibility of interplanting this crop with eastern
>     gama grass for nitrogen fixation, cover cropping and forage until the
>     gama grass can fill in their gaps.  Has there been any
>     work/information in this area? Your help is appreciated.
>
>     Debi Kelly, Project Manager
>     Missouri Alternatives Center
>     628 Clark Hall
>     Columbia, MO 65211
>     573-882-1905
>     kellyd@ext.missouri.edu
Pam Murray, Coordinator
Center for Grassland Studies and
Center for Sustainable Agricultural Systems
PO Box 830949
University of Nebraska
Lincoln, NE 68583-0949
phone: 402-472-9383