No Subject

Subject: List Migration Clarification

Dear OES.ORST.EDU list subscriber at Oregon State University,

We apologize for the message sent out last Friday that did not
clarify the situation properly.  This message, and the one last
week, was sent to you as you are subscribed
to:

              forage-mg@oes.orst.edu@oes.orst.edu

If you are aware that the above-mentioned list has moved or is no
longer active, please reply to this message stating the list's status
(reply to crateaum@oes.orst.edu).

We are in the process of retiring OES.ORST.EDU and will be moving
active lists to another machine.  As part of that process we are
looking for individuals to take responsibility for list maintenance.
Such a person is refered to as an 'Owner'.  If an owner is not
declared for this list (forage-mg@oes.orst.edu@oes.orst.edu) by:

               June 27, 1997 ***(Date Extended)***

THIS LIST WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED.   On August 16,
1997, we will move all active lists from oes.orst.edu to that other
server.

We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconveniences
or confusion this may have caused you.  If you have any questions
regarding this move or list owner responsibilities please feel free to
contact me.

Matt Crateau
Oregon Extension Services
Oregon State University