[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

University student requiring information

Dear Sir/Madam,
	   Hello! My name is Emma Smyth and I am a second year student
studying Environmental Sciences at the University of East Anglia.
I'm presently trying to think of a topic for my third year project.  I am
very interested in sustainable agriculture and as such am interested in
organic farming and permaculture.  I was thinking about doing some sort
of soil quality/soil ecology and/or yields comparison between organic
farming and/or permaculture and large agri-business style farms.
However, I don't know where any organic farms or permaculture sites are.
 I would be grateful if you could let me know whether there are any
projects already going on which I may possibly be able to help with over
the Summer. My Email address is e.smyth@uea.ac.uk  Thankyou. Yours
Faithfully, Emma Smuth.