http://www.dircon.co.uk/midnet/organic/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
Title: The MidNet Organic Pages
[MidNet Organic]
Welcome to MidNet Organic
Practical support for the organic grower

Site Directory

Organic Email List
A new email list for everyone interested in organic growing is launched today. Although primarily aimed at the UK nobody will be excluded. For details and joining instructions please go the Organic-L page.

Welcome to The MidNet Organic Pages
Our aim is to provide practical support for the organic grower by sharing experiences, by passing on 'hints and tips' and by providing links to other organic, permaculture and related sites. The Organic Marketplace is provided to keep you in touch with organisations providing services to the organic growing community. We want the information published here to be useful, please lets us know what you think and send us anything that could benefit other organic growers.

The Internet Garden

Email MidNet Organic | Go to MidNet home page
Site optimised for Netscape 2+
Copyright © 20 Mar 1997 MidNet OnLine