Title: Organic Links
[MidNet Organic]
Links to Other Sites

Organic Growing Europe World
PermacultureEuropeWorld
FoodEuropeWorld

Organic Growing Sites in Europe

The Soil Association
The Soil Association has always stressed the interconnectedness of all living things: soil, plant, animal and man. Keeping the balance between these elements is only possible if we farm organically.
http://www.earthfood.co.uk/index.html

Henry Doubleday Research Association
Department of Genetic Resources . The HDRA is Europe's largest organisation devoted to organic gardening and dedicated to researching, demonstrating and promoting environmentally-friendly growing methods.
http://nasc.nott.ac.uk:8200/jcherfas.html

The Centre for Alternative Technology
We are an educational charity striving to achieve the best cooperation between the natural, technological and human worlds. We test, live with and display strategies and tools for doing this. We are working for a sustainable future!
http://www.foe.co.uk/CAT/

Organic Roundabout
Organic Roundabout is the UK's largest organic produce delivery service. We deliver fresh food, from local organic farms, direct to your doorstep or a neighbourhood pick-up point - usually the day after harvest.
http://http://www.netlink.co.uk/users/abracad/organic.html

Organic Food
Choice Organics . Certification No.11UKP 080348 . Food you can trust from a Business you can rely on. Choice Organics is the leading distributor of Organic Foods and other environmentally sound products.
http://www.ibis.co.uk/listings/000054

Ecoweb, Denmark
Food and ecology in Denmark. A good collection of organic material and links to other eco sites.
http://ecoweb.dk/english

Organic Growing Sites Worldwide

Texas Horticulture Program
The information server of the Texas Horticulture Program, the combined information resources of the teaching, research, and extension programs at the Texas A&M University System. (It looks good!)
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/
Also at this site and well worth a look.:
Crop production and gardening
Plant answers - subject index
The veg part of 'Plant Answers'

Horticulture Information Leaflets
Some leaflets are in Adobe Acrobat (TM) format, (other formats there also.) You will need the Acrobat Reader to view these files.
http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/hil/veg-index.html

The "Rot Web Home Composting Information Site"
Everything you ever wanted to know about compost.... and more!
http://www.indra.com/~topsoil/Compost_menu.html

Don't Panic Eat Organic
Homepage Last Updated 4 July 1996 . An organic farmers homepage! It is growing like everything else around here! Welcome to Noah's Ark! . ...
http://www.rain.org/~sals/my.html

Companion Planting
Companion Plants . Some plants have been found to be beneficial to the growth of others, distract pests and/or lure beneficial insects (predators of pests).
http://www.hitech.net.au/~utegrrl/table.htm

Vegetable Insects
Aphids or Plant Lice . Aphids Tended by Ants . Asparagus Beetle - Adult . Asparagus Beetle - Larva . Banded Cucumber Beetle - Adult . Black Cutworm . Colorado Potato Beetle - Adult .
http://biowww.clemson.edu/ento/cuentomologyresources/cesheets/veg/veg.html

Organic Insect Control; EPA Registered
Organic Insect Control; EPA Registered . The Environmentally Conscious Alternative for effective Pest Control .
http://truchas.sciso.com/cgi-bin/svend

COGS Organic WWW Links
Canberra Organic Growers' Society . Organic WWW Links . Last updated: 20 March 1996 .
http://www.pcug.org.au/~jallen/cogworld.htm

Recyler's World - Organic Waste & Recycling Section
Recycler's World . Organic Waste & Recycling Information.
http://www.recycle.net/recycle/Organic/index.html

Organic Online: Working With Organic
Working at Organic . Organic is growing and always looking for skilled and creative people to join our team. We offer an open call for resumes for our professional positions.
http://www.organic.com/Home/Info/Jobs/index.html

"The Organic InfoBank! "
The Organic InfoBank! " . Don't Panic! It's Organic! . Pollution does begin at home....... The Invisible Gardener's of America(tm) operate this web site .
http://theinvisiblegardener.com/

COGS Reference Index
Canberra Organic Growers' Society . This page is designed to facilitate one-off hits on the COGS information.
http://www.pcug.org.au/~jallen/cogsub.htm

Organic Growers Organisations in Australia
List of organisations in Australia.
http://www.pcug.org.au/~jallen/cogaffil.htm

Want to Work on an Organic Farm (WWOOF)?
Canberra Organic Growers' Society Inc. Willing Workers on Organic Farms (WWOOF) .
http://www.pcug.org.au/~jallen/cogwoof.htm

Soils/Fertilizers
Organic Vegetable Gardening . Soil Organic Matters...for Nematode Management . Soil Preparation and Liming . Fertilizing the Garden . Organic Vegetable Gardening .
http://hammock.ifas.ufl.edu/txt/fairs/19994

Organic Gardening
Essays, recipes and lots of links.
http://www.av.qnet.com/~supak/org.htm

Troy Bogdan's Home Page
Hi, Welcome to my homestead page! My name is Troy and I run a small certified organic farm in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
http://www.agriculture.com/user.pages/zenfarmer.html

Bush's Best Compost
Links to: Nitrogen Tie-Up | Cation Exchange Capacity | Carbon/Nitrogen Ratio | pH | Organic Matter Info.| Nitrogen: Organic or Synthetic | Secondary Nutrients | Micronutrients | Humus | Compost . etc
http://www.bushsbestcompost.com/

The Organic Directory
Online Organic Directory . (This site was created on June 24th, 1996 and is in preparation) . A directory of businesses and organisations involved in the production, distribution and promotion of food.
http://www.sofer.com/organic/

Organic Gardening Techniques
Ray R. Rothenberger and K. Hildahl . Department of Horticulture, University of Missouri-Columbia . The success or failure of the organic approach depends on how gardeners use and prepare organic matter.
http://www.teleport.com/~paco/orgarden.htm

Eco-Home
ECO-HOME - AN URBAN ECOLOGY DEMONSTRATION HOME . Photovoltaics and solar hot water heater viewed from the bountiful organic garden.
http://www.ecohome.org/"

HIDDEN VILLA
Highlights the roles of Hidden Villa. It is meant to promote environmental awareness and multicultural understanding.
http://www.meer.net/users/taylor/hv.htm

Lyme Disease
Details of Lyme Disease, important for gardeners.
http://www.jersey.net/~joebur/newz.htm

Email MidNet Organic | Organic Home Page
Site optimised for Netscape 2+

Copyright © Oct 1996 MidNet OnLine
Last updated 12 Oct