[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Untitled Document

http://smallfarms.wsu.edu/

 Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Dragonfly Market Gardens
 mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu - mailto:llondon@bellsouth.net
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html
Title: Untitled Document

Hello! and Welcome to the WSU Small Farm Team and Community Food Systems Outreach Web Page. The goal of this page is to sreate a solid base of information on current agricultural methodologies and practices, reasearch, working groups, calendar of local conferences and events, and issues that effect both agricultrual producers and consumers in western Washington. We hope that this page will serve to promote communication between local agricultural producers and consumers and strengthen our community's understanding about our food and natural resources.

The following is a directory to enable you to easily access the information of interest to you.

About WSU Small Farm Team |
Calender of Events | Community Food Systems | Farmland Preservation | Natural Resources
Pest Control | Livestock | Marketing | On Farm Composting | Tree Fruit |
Small Fruit | Alternative and Sustainable Agriculture | Taxes and Small Business Management
Flowers And Herbs | Fencing, Housing, and Construction | Bees and Pollination | Small Machinery | Seeds | On-Farm Research | Alternative Crops for Western Washington |
Vegetable Crops and Production