[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

"organic" way to stop pillbugs from eating my plants

Help! My husband put this organic soilfood from Garden-Ville on all our
plants. He called Garden-ville and they said that yes, the pillbugs love
it and it has to be really worked into the soil. Except now it is too
late for us!
They recommended dusting sulfur in the beds to get rid of the pillbugs.I
have never seen so many. We truly have an infestation. (Those are the
ones I call doodle bugs and used to play with as a kid. They curl up in
a little ball in your hand).
If anyone else has experience with sulfur or anything else, please let
me know. Also, the beer experiment did not work.