[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

Dear Sir:
We are SHANGHAI GOLDLUCK NECKTIE CO.,LTD ,we have  visited your homepage and found your e-mail address. We can output 200,000 pcs neckties per months and have our patent product---“new concept necktie”, one special and lovely ties. We are professional at making mark ties, working ties and gift ties for big companies and have made group ties for UNITED AIRLINE, GOLDYEAR WHEEL, EAST AIRLINE etc. All the ties were handmade.
We would like to make to special order for your company. Kindly please view our homepage first and you can get to know our company well, thank you!
Best regards!
Ronghua Sha
http://www.goldluck.com
net shop:   http://www.newconcept-tiestore.com