[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

US-CT-MEDICINAL/ORGANIC CHEMIST PHARMACEUTICAL

Since your email address was posted on a related page, I thought
you might be able to help.

I am seeking to hire an organic or medicinal chemist who will
utilize high speed analoging (parallel synthesis) to optimize lead
compounds -- someone to interpret structure activity
relationship (SAR), guide building block selections and supervise
two associate scientists. A likely candidate would possess
a Ph.D. with post doctoral experience.

I represent a leading pharmaceutical firm with research facilities
in Central, Connecticut and can provide excellent benefits
(health insurance, dental, and vision plan, paid vacation and more).
A high impact, high profile position with excellent opportunity
for advancement.

If you know anyone that might be interested please forward this
to them, or contact:

Ben Grieve
Voice: 609-584-9000 ext. 235
Fax: 609-584-9575