FS: Dairy Products

We are up an about to start the biggest agricultural project
in Africa with 8 cattle-farms (8.400 animals)

We will have for sale:
* Milk and by products
* Cheese
* Butter
* Yoghourts
* Meat
* Skins
etc. etc.

We would like to get in touch with future buyers
so that we can adapt our production to their needs.

As well we n eed all possible equipment.

* Tractors we need range form 45 - 125/130 HP
   (in total 62 pieces)
* Fences for farms and stables,
* Metal and farm Construction
* Fairy Equipment
* Veterinaty products
* Identification Chips for Cows
* Slaughterhouse eqipment (incl. freezing tunnels)
* .... anything else I may have forgotten

pls let me know or ask your manufacturers to send information
material to:

Karnath Agrar Export
Att.: Manfred Leister
Am Taubenberg 74