Need help about my Psylium culture.

Anyone know anythings about Psyllium culture ?

The seeds germinate, but after 2 week it goes down... how come ???

I don't find anythings about Psyllium culture in my books.

I need to know the type of soil it's need, the watering it's need, etc...

Any hints, faq, suggestions about small scale Psylium culture ?

For now I did start them in a soil use for cactus since the only thing I
found was in dictionary where it's say that it's live in a sandy soil.

Thank

Bye

Gaetan