Re: Roundup information

Dave Riches wrote:

> <snipped>
> > John A. Keslick Jr.---Tree Anatomist & Tree Biologist.-
> > Sustainable Forest? Only with TREE BIOLOGY in mind.
> > Organic Tree Treatment Web Site:
> > http://www.pond.com/~treeman
>
> Excuse me but did you say trees?  Since when have they fed the world's
> population?

Ezek 36:30  And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase
of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the
heathen.

and this is just what bio-dynamic (sustainable farming is doing without
pesticides. Increasing productivity sustainably)

also:

Gen 1:29  And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing
seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the
which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.