Re: Roundup information

Andrew Bennett,andrew_bennett@ns.sympatico.ca,Internet writes:
>If, for example, fresh vegetables cost more, people
>eat less of them. This increases their risk of some
>cancers. It is valid to argue that chemicals save
>lives!

What astoundingly simplistic logic!! In the UK the consumption of
fresh fruit and veg is still falling but the demand for organic
produce is rising. The UK govt. has confirmed that the chemical residues
in fruit and veg can be as much as 25 times above the daily 'dose'. I suppose
you will say this does no harm and that ingesting organophosphates is
actually good for you and helps saves lives? Get real. There is _NO_ need
to use chemicals except laziness and the desire to make easy money. As for
your distorted logic, it is absolute rubbish!

I suggest that you ask someone who _knows_ about organic
wine production about your drainage and weed problems.