Re: Roundup Info

John A. Keslick, Jr. wrote:

> Thats all talk. Send us the fact send us teh data under proper research.

Like I said, go to the library & check out an industrial toxicology book. Compare
Roundup to various other "natural" substances. The info is there.  I'm not going to
bother doing your research for you.

> The fact is we support sustainable agriculture and only eat organic food
> without roundup.  You have provided no data or refrences to your
> personal thoughts.  I think you need to go to counseling.

Who's "we"??  And by the way, you'll notice that I'm not the one who resorted to
personal insults...

> Send me the data.  Does FOOD and WATER or CLEAN WATER ACTION,
> BIO_DYNAMIC FARMERS and or ORGANIC FARMERS support you thoughts?  Please
> provide data the roundup is beneficial for the "Living Components of the
> SOIL"

I don't care who supports my thoughts.  Like I said, look it up.  The data is there.

> Troy G. Coziahr wrote:
> (snip)
> > substance we consider to be good for us.  You'll find mutagens,
> > carcinogens, and all other sorts of horrible things that abound in your
> > average glass of orange juice.
>
> Yes, look at tropicana---we do not drink their orange juice, why?
> Because they will not release the test results of their pesticdes in the
> juice.

Look up Vitamin C.  It's considered a mutagen & is proven to cause birth defects.  New
slogan - "Ban Vitamin C"??

> We only drink certified organic orange juice or bio-dynamic.  And we
> will have to take our chances.  But at least we are not drinking
> roundup.  Are you saying your non-organic food is safer than certified
> organic because you use roundup and we should not eat certified
> organic?  How absurd.

Excuse me?  Where in my post did I say you shouldn't eat certified organic food?!?!  In
your rush to judgement you completely missed my point.  Here it is again : There are
countless naturally occurring substances in our food that are far more toxic than many
of our pesticides. (that is an unarguable fact)  I merely suggested that our energy
might be better utilized on developing a better system of risk asessment.  Lighten up,
stress kills too.