DOCKS

I have a small organic farm in Herefordshire, England.

I have a serious problem with the dock weed.  I have tried several
different ways to reduce it and manage it, but I'm not sure that I'm
winning.

I have a six strip rotation:  grass; grass; grass; wheat; fodder peas and
swedes; winter oats and spring barley.  Livestock fitted into this
rotation are Tamworth pigs; Jersey cattle (Angus cross calves); Hebridean
sheep; and various poultry.

Your comments and ideas would be very much appreciated.