Re: Roundup information

Andrew Bennett wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Jun 1997 23:08:09 -0400, "John A. Keslick, Jr."
> <treeman@pond.com> wrote:
>
> >ARE CHEMICALS PUTTING OUR BRAINS IN A TAILSPIN?
> >
> >Just about every week brings more bad news.  Another male friend has
> >prostate cancer or bone- marrow cancer.  Another female friend has
> >breast or cervical cancer.
>
> And I'm just off to bury a friend who had cancer of
> the larynx.
>
> But does any of this have anything to do with
> Roundup? How about starting a new thread?
>
> By the way, he smoked.
>
> Andrew Bennett; Avondale Vineyard, Nova Scotia, Canada.
> Adress is anti-spammed: for real e-mail name replace underscore by dot.

Round UP should not create a problem to the user or anyone else if the proper protective
equuipment is used and it is applied properly.  The problem is that many people using do
it improperly and do not believe in wearing protective clothing.

I feel that all us farmers should have to be licensed to apply chemicals to protectr
ourselves from public scrutiny, and blame for all the cancers and disease in the world.

Pesticides pose a much bigger problen than herbicides to the environment and to us if
not used properly.

Most disease are propably caused by our unhealthy lifestyles and NOT THE CHEMICALS
FARMERS USE TO FEED THE WORLD!!!

Ken