[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Why is 'literature' important in the college of Agriculture?

Examples: The Republican, is an example at large of people still living
in a cave.  Forestry is just like this.  Its important to understand
some of these concepts to understand people.  To understand new and
better ways we need to understand that some people are still in the
cave.  I refer to a chapter in the book The Republican about how in the
cave people where shadow watchers.  Are we watching shadows or are we
getting out of the cave into the light.  I personally believe that
non-organic farmers are still cave dwellers.

So in my opinion to know some of this literature and be able to relate
to it can be of great benefit.
--

John A. Keslick Jr.    Tree Anatomist & Tree Biologist
Sustainable Forest? Only with TREE BIOLOGY in mind.