[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

shitake mushrooms

Dear Mr Arnold,
	I happened to come accross your name while doing a search on Shitake.
You mentioned an on-line newsletter called FUNGUS. Would I be able to
subscribe to that? Also My husband and I are just beginning our search
to see if raising shitake mushrooms on a small but commercial basis is
feasible. Can you direct me to any information? We have recently
purchased property with a barn and an old house. The house is no longer
liveable but the foundation is good and there's a spring running through
the basement. These 2 building sites would be the basis of our
operation. We're wondering how labor intensive this type of farming is
and what the start up costs might add up to. Can you advise me?
Thankyou.
Mary Frear