[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A level Investigation - help required please!

Hi!
I am a sixth form student studying A level Biology. As part of the course,
students are required to do a Longer Investigation.
My proposed title for this investigation is:
THE EFFECT OF TOOTHPASTE ON MICROBES.

I have thought about which species of bacteria to use, and have in the end
decided to use two different species, Rhizopus stolonifer, and
Penicillium. I would greatly appreciate any help, for example, suggestions
of suitable methods, reading material, etc.

Also, I have to write the experiment up in the style of a scientific
paper, and DESPERATELY need help here! If *anyone* can help, I would be
eternally grateful!

Thank you very much, for taking the time and trouble to read this. I hope
to hear from you soon!

Madeleine Merchant