[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Compost Council

Hi Marc,

     The Cornell Waste Management Institute (CWMI) should be able to put
you in touch with the Compost Council. Here are a couple of contacts for
you at CWMI:

1.)	Ellen Harrison, Director;       waste prevention, sludge,
					collaborative problem solving

2.)	Nancy Trautmann, Extension Associate;  youth and educator
						outreach

     The Compost Council is one of Cornell's cooperating
organizations/agencies.

     You should be able to reach them through CWMI's Web Address:
		http://www.cfe.cornell.edu/wmi/update.html

Good luck; Hope this helps.

                                  Namaste,
                                      Linda Ray