[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Who is behind the Cato Institute?

Teige-
you and others interested in these and other right wing and "Wise Use"
Organizations and Institutions can find abundant information on funding,
board members, corporate links, interrelationships, etc. at the EWG/ CLEAR
website "Where You Live":

The main "Where You Live" URL is:
http://wyl.ewg.org

This one will get you to the Washington DC groups including Cato Inst. if
you click on "Anti Enviro Wise Use Organizations in the State":
http://wyl.ewg.org/foxprocgi.acgi$reg_page?reg_code=S11000&

And this long URL will take you straight to Cato Institute info:
http://wyl.ewg.org/FoxProCGI.acgi$run_module?data_code=CLEAR&the_reg=S11000&
extra_code=group_code=ORG396&the_type=Group&

Cut and paste and click...
Enjoy,
Kert