[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

I'm rather new on this and hope that the following questions are in
keeping with the purpose.  If not, please accept my apologies and
disregard.

1.  Has anyone heard of using a freshened cow's colostrum as a treatment
for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)?  A friend of ours has MS and had heard of
this and wanted more information.

2.  Could someone advise me of the effectiveness of using a dehorning
paste on young calves (as opposed to waiting until they are older and
using clippers or an electric dehorner)?   I'd like to hear from someone
who might use this method?

Thanks!

N. Kish

--OAA07250.859145151/x3.boston.juno.com--

--UAC06354.859338955/x3.boston.juno.com--