[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Announcements of Interest (fwd)

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 12:21:00 -0400
From: Marc Safley <Marc.Safley@usda.gov>
Subject: Announcements of Interest

Here are two opportunities that I would like to bring to your attention.
Please feel free to pass them along to anyone you feel would be
interested.

Please do not respond to me.  Responses must be directed as indicated
in the announcements.

POSITION AVAILABLE

Director: Farm conservation promotion program.  3 year private-public
partnership seeks self starter,  strong interpersonal skills, management &
promotional experience, well connected to agricultural, conservation
community & USDA, strong public speaker. Good salary and benefits
with experience. Extensive travel. Washington Metro base. Fax resumes
or inquiries to 202-333-0412 attn: FARMCON.

INTERN OPPORTUNITY

The Agricultural Conservation Innovation Center (ACIC) is a new
conservation project specializing in solving agriculturally related
environmental problems.  Summer internships for graduates and students
with a commitment to finding creative solutions are available for the
summer of 1997.  No stipends are presently available.  This is, however,
an unique opportunity to play a real role in addressing the toughest
conservation and environmental challenges our nation faces.

Fax resumes and inquiries to: 202-720-8520, ATTN:  INTERN

Mail Contact:
Agricultural Conservation Innovation Center
Suite 1100
1400 Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, VA  22209

Marc Safley