[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:

Dear Irwin, thanks for sending this message out. I've already recieved a few
zip+4 code? I'd like to send you our latest issue. Take care,
Gary Dunn, Publisher
THE CARETAKER GAZETTE
1845 NW Deane St
Pullman, WA 99163  USA
(509) 332-0806
garydunn@pullman.com
http://www.angelfire.com/wa/caretaker

Erin:
I don't know whether there are sites on the WWW that will give you this
information but you should be aware of The CARETAKER GAZETTTE.  This
bi-monthly newsletter contains an extensive listing of employment
opportunities in all aspects of agriculture and a wide range of other
related positions.  Following is some information about THE CARETAKER
GAZETTE. Check it out - It's a wealth of inforamtion on the kind of
positions you are seeking.

Irwin Weintraub
Head, Chang Science Library
Rutgers University
New Brunswick, NJ  08903

THE CARETAKER GAZETTE is a unique newsletter containing job openings, advice
and information for property
caretakers, house-sitters and landowners. Published since 1983, the GAZETTE
contains more than 90 property caretaking job
opportunities, worldwide, in each issue. Our current issue has caretaking
job opportunities in 33 states and nine foreign
countries. You can enjoy rent-free living as a property caretaker in
desirable locations. Farms, ranches, homesteads, estates,
mansions, resort homes, hunting and fishing lodges, campgrounds, and any
other kind of property imaginable are listed in the
GAZETTE. Bi-monthly publication for only $24/year or $44/two years (sorry,
but we do not send sample issues out anymore
since our subscribers started complaining that people were taking caretaking
jobs out of the sample issues we used to send
out). THE CARETAKER GAZETTE, 1845 Deane St.-M, Pullman, WA 99163-3509. For
credit card orders (VISA, MC,
Amex, or Discover Card), or any questions, please call (509) 332-0806. Take
care, Gary C. Dunn, Publisher.