[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Full Circle Organic Farm postings

Am one who enjoys seeing your weekly writings posted, as newsletters etc.
are a steady topic of discussion in our core group.  No problem here with
you seeking the efficiency of sharing these that are written for your
community as part of the ongoing dialogue, esp. as the flow is light
overall.  Also like seeing what's in others' baskets relative to ours...