[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: intro

>Southeast Asia, but I thought that I would ask this group of people who
>know a lot more about CSA than I do if you know of any groups working in
>CSA around here?

Hi, everyone.

I know very little about CSA beyond the borders of Canada and the US, but
I'd really like to learn more about international efforts.  If you're
responding to Dave's query (or anything else of general interest to the
group), make sure that the address "csa-l@prairienet.org" (without the
quotation marks) appears in the "To:" line of your outgoing message so that
we can all read your responses.  Otherwise, we'll each be emailing the
original poster individually, but, of course, we won't be able to have a
discussion.

Thanks!

Sarah