[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Composting on a large sc

To: cfkeh@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu (Ken Hadwiger)
 On 11-06-94 Ken Hadwiger wrote to All...

 KH> From: cfkeh@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu (Ken Hadwiger)
 KH> Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture
 KH> Date: 7 Nov 1994 00:05:46 -0600
 KH>
 KH>
 KH>  Somewhere I read that the U.S. gov't was funding some experimental
 KH> large
 KH> scale composting experiments.  I think they were encouraging small
 KH> towns to
 KH> study turning leaves, grass, and other not-for-land-fill biodegrades
 KH> into
 KH> compost.  I would appreciate it if someone could help my memory
 KH> reconstruct
 KH> that info.  I'll summarize and post email responses if warranted.  KEH
 KH>
 KH> ---
 KH>  * Origin: Usenet:Educational Computing Network, Illinois  USA
 KH> (1:102/125.99)

Hi Ken !
There's a Master Composter program going on. The city trains you, and
gives the title to you to spread the good deeds, and the compost, around.
Give a call to your local Extension agent.
Regards
Tony.

___
 * OFFLINE 1.54 * If can see Mount Hood, it's going to rain any minute.

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 1994 11:37:07 -0600 (CST)
From: Bart Hall_Beyer <barth@ncatfyv.uark.edu>

Organic Crop Improvement Association
[organic certifying organization]
: call 513-592-4983 for the address of the chapter nearest you.