[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Farm community database software?

Dear Saneters,
Some time ago I sent the following message. Beyond it are the replies.
Thak you all very much for responding. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner
but I've snowed under (as perhaps many of you are).
Regards,
Chris (cdean1@cs.amc.edu.au)

PS we don't quite have our own computer yet nor our own connection to email.
But almost!
----